Friday, August 26, 2011

My Imminent (and Hopefully Eminent) Return

So . . . what a summer!  In my line of work I'm supposed to be a little less snowed-under in the summer.  Don't know what happened.  I do know that I'm finishing the summer with four projects almost completed.  The cost, of course, is that I have barely posted since the weather got nice.  Well, that's all about to change . . . I expect.

My return is impending.  New posts should be going up right after labour day.  I have lots of new ideas and topics, having missed out on some of the summer's biggest news stories (what credit downgrade?).  I will be back to fulminating on our foibles and flowing freely about falsehoods and fallacies.  Sorry for the long delay but you should soon be back to an overload of my ramblings.

Besides, without this outlet, I fear my head will explode.  Assuming it doesn't, look for me in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment